The Special Event show invites you to submit your gallery design for its 2016 trade show and conference in Orlando, Fla., Jan. 12-14 at the Orange County Convention Center.
The show draws more than 5,000 event professionals for education, exhibits and showcasing events.
Event Design Galleries: TSE is holding six meeting rooms at the Orange County Convention Center for your designs. Take over one of these rooms and create something people won't be able to stop talking about. The Special Event attendees will have an opportunity to walk through this museum-type set-up during the show. All special event designs are welcome--weddings, corporate events, teen events, social events, gala and nonprofit event ideas—wherever your imagination takes you.
All designs are reviewed on the basis of originality, detail, and design concepts. Notifications to selected presenters will begin in July.
The Team Leader's company will receive:
* One-quarter page four color advertisement in the sponsor section of the March/April 2016 post-show issue of Special Events magazine. Your completed ad must be received by February 1, 2016, deadline for inclusion. Advertising benefits are in addition to any current contract schedules.
* One complimentary Education Package for The Special Event 2016 (Valued at $800+)
* Complimentary electronic VIP Exhibit Hall Guest Passes for your clients
* Listing in the Attendee Brochure as one of the Event Design Team
* Listing as a Bronze Sponsor in the Event Design Gallery Program
* Listing as a Bronze Sponsor, contact name and phone number in The Special Event 2016 Show Directory
* Listing of company name as a Bronze Sponsor, contact name and email in the Sponsor section of the March/April 2016 issue of Special Events magazine
* Company Logo as a Bronze Sponsor with link to your website on The Special Event 2016 Showcasing Events web page (individual events pages--Showcasing Events page) thespecialeventshow.com
* Listing as a Bronze Sponsor in signage at The Special Event registration area
* Listing of company name, website link, and the product/service sponsored in The Event Product Directory on The Special Event 2016 web site at thespecialeventshow.com from February 2016 to January 2017.
To submit your proposal(s), visit the Become a Speaker/Designer page. If you’ve spoken or submitted a proposal in the past, you can log in using your established e-code (or request that it be sent to you if you forgot it.) If you are submitting a proposal for the first time, you will be prompted to set up an account.
Please contact group event manager Kim Romano with questions:
Email: [email protected]