Special Events magazine will showcase great tabletop design at The Special Event 2020, March 9-12 in Las Vegas. The Tabletop Gallery is a highlight of the show floor and the work of entrants explodes on social media.
PRIZES FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS All participants will win a free education package to The Special Event 2020 (a $800 value) and complimentary electronic VIP exhibit hall guest passes for your clients and colleagues, along with extensive media exposure.
The winner and all participants will be saluted at The Special Event. And Special Events promotes the Tabletop Gallery—both entrants and their vendors—on social media. To receive the prize package, tabletops must be installed on-site by end of day March 8; no-shows will not qualify.
For 2020, Special Events is going back to its roots—focusing on the tabletop itself and not a design vignette. The result: a far lower cost to enter, and a wider array of inspiring tabletops.
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Submit a photo or rendering of your proposed tabletop design. Designs are showcased in a 12-by-12-foot space and include seating for 8 guests.
To give you a sense of the gallery, here are images from our 2015 Tabletop Gallery:
2) Include a brief paragraph description on your interpretation of your theme.
Send your submission here.
Entries are ranked on the following criteria:
- Aesthetics (balance, visual unity)
- Theme consideration: Is the design in keeping with the theme?
- Execution: What is the overall quality of materials and styling?
The judges are members of the Special Events magazine Advisory Board and show attendees.
DEADLINE EXTENDED: We'd love to see your entry by Jan. 20, 2020.
Questions? Send an email here.