The International Special Events Society has announced the educational schedule for Eventworld 2012, slated for Aug. 2-4 in Dallas.
Attendees can take advantage of a rich educational program led by experts in various fields.
Eventworld 2012’s educational sessions are grouped into one of seven tracks covering every segment of event production and management. Educational tracks include:
- The Business of Events Track
- Catering and Rentals Track
- Design, Decor and Graphics Track
- Emerging Event Technologies Track
- Entertainment and AV Track
- Sales, Marketing and Branding Track
- Site Selection and Contracts Track
To learn more about the educational programming offered at ISES Eventworld® 2012, including specific session topics and speakers, click here.