Here is your chance to showcase your industry expertise at the leading event and catering conference and show in the industry: The Special Event + Catersource 2021. The combined shows will run March 8-12 in Miami Beach, Fla.
Thousands of event professionals gather at this event to visit an eye-popping array of education sessions, attend an exciting set of showcasing events, network, and browse through thousands of products and services on the exhibit hall floor.
Proposals are due June 26.
The 2021 TSE education tracks will be:
• Business & Professional Development
• C Level Executives
• Event Management
• Event Technology
• Sales & Marketing
• Event Health and Safety
Selection process: The deadline for speaker proposals is June 26.
Session length: Varied session lengths offer you the amount of time you need to convey your information. Please let us know what feels most comfortable to you. Most sessions are 45 or 60 minutes. Please also let us know if you would be willing to present your session again during a different time frame. Our attendees occasionally have a hard time choosing between sessions and have asked for this!
Selection process: All session proposals will be reviewed by The Special Event and Catersource staffs, as well as other trusted industry leaders. The final determination will be made based on speaker qualifications, originality of the session, conference mix, and how applicable the topic is to the core audience. Most speakers will also be vetted. You will be notified of acceptance or denial sometime in August-September 2020.
• Double-check that your email address is correct; this is our primary point of contact.
• Your work is automatically saved. You may start your proposal now and complete it any time before the deadline. You may even make edits after you submit, up until the deadline.
• Please ensure that only the first letter of your first and last name is capitalized, and that your bio reflects your professional achievements accurately and briefly.
• If you are a PR representative, fill in your contact details below (you will add speakers on the next page).
• For each speaker, be sure to fill in all applicable fields and click "Add Speaker" to assign the proposed speaker to your submission--even if that speaker is you. You may add multiple speakers to your proposal.
• If you have YouTube or other video clips of you presenting live, please insert a link into your abstract.
• Please ensure you provide a short list of audience "takeaways" into your application.
Speaker benefits: All speakers will receive one complimentary Conference Education Package to enjoy all days of our conference and trade show and one complimentary Opening Night Party ticket. Note that we have an arsenal of dedicated content and marketing professionals; we will do our utmost to promote your appearance on our community website, our official show website, in our printed annual magazine and show guide, via social and email blasts, and on our official mobile app. Any other compensation will be discussed after acceptance of session.
You can start your application by simply inputting your name and email address. With that information, we’ll recognize your interest in pursuing a topic at a later date.
While recognizing we are all finding new footing, and ideas are still coming to fruition, we realize businesses topics are fluid right now. We want to ensure you raise your hand and start your submission today. You can go back and update your submission prior to June 26.
Submit your proposal here.