Hot off the Press
The National Association for Catering and Events (NACE), the essential resource and community for catering and event professionals, welcomes its 2023 National Board of Directors.
- President: Amber Allen, CPCE, Hotel Valley Ho, Scottsdale, Arizona
- President-Elect: Michelle Dunnick, MBA, CPCE, United Way of Southeast Louisiana, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Vice President: Michelle Stansfield, CPCE, Chic Productions, La Quinta, California
- Secretary/Treasurer: Jill Vidal-Raines, CPCE, EB Inc., Humble, Texas
- Chapter Leaders Council Chair: Sarah James, CPCE, The Sarah James Agency, San Antonio, Texas
- Past President: James Filtz, CPCE, CMP, Cvent, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- At-Large Director: Kelly Dalisa, CPCE, CORT Events, San Diego, California
- At-Large Director: Lyn Gleasure, CPCE, CMP, Rock Central, Detroit, Michigan
- At-Large Director: Gill Hall, CPCE, FirstService Residential, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“I’m looking forward to 2023 with the opportunity to grow, support, and elevate our chapters. NACE has always been like a family to me and has been instrumental in keeping me current and educated in the events industry. I am thrilled to be leading and collaborating with a strong board and an amazing community,” said Amber Allen, CPCE, NACE National President.
RJ Whyte Event Production announced today that the company will begin to operate under the name Stratus Firm, effective immediately. The company’s complete rebranding serves to better reflect its rapid growth and innovative full-service capabilities. The rebranding overhaul includes the introduction of the company’s new name, logo and website. Stratus Firm specializes in creating, developing and elevating high quality experiences and forging a new path in creating long-lasting partnerships. The new brand identity signifies Stratus’ commitment to create elevated productions that transcend the ordinary and leave guests with a flawless, unforgettable experience.