There’s no doubt about it. Everyone was ecstatic to kick 2020 to curb, and what better way to celebrate all the potential that 2021 has in store then by thinking ahead to celebrating the industry? You can help reunite and reinspire our industry by signing up to attend our Call to Arms virtual meeting on January 13th where professionals from across the industry will come together to brainstorm for The Special Event + Catersource Conference and Tradeshow, coming up July 19-22 in Miami Beach.
There are a number of different ways to get involved at The Special Event + Catersource Conference and Tradeshow:
Join a committee
Everyone looks forward to our Showcasing Events, but a lot of work goes into planning these events, which is why our committees come in. These events are planned and produced in conjunction with event professionals and our committee chairs.
By working together with the showcasing sponsors, these committees are able to create the unforgettable events that attendees rave about each year! Being part of a Showcasing Event is an unmatched opportunity to put your skills, products, or services in front of the highest caliber event industry professionals. The Showcasing Events include: Connect Live, the Opening Night Party, The Event Experience, the Opening General Session, Michael Cerbelli’s Hot List 2021, the Leadership Lunch and the Closing Night Celebration.
Registration is now open for both The Special Event + Catersource Conference & Tradeshow, which will be co-located in Miami Beach, Florida July 19–22, 2021. Go to conference.catersource.com for conference information.
As a thank you for your involvement in the event, you will receive a complimentary Education Pass for 2021 in order to attend valuable educational sessions.
Showcase your products or services
If joining a committee isn’t your cup of tea, you can sign up to be a Barter Sponsor instead. As a Barter Sponsor, you can showcase your products and services during a Showcasing Event. On top of your exposure at the event, other added benefits include:
- Listed as a sponsor in director, signage, website and app
- Free VIP Exhibit Hall passes for you to invite your clients & colleagues. This pass grants access to the Exhibit Hall, Opening General Session.
- Education Passes – for our CMP Approved Education courses
- Booth space on the trade show floor!
- Awards presenter – have a representative present an award during our prestigious awards show
- Event tickets to the sponsored event
Of course, the greater your investment, the more you get out of the opportunity!
Lend a helping hand
And lastly, we will be looking for volunteers to be a part of our Hands-on-Hundred program. The Special Event + Catersource will be offering a limited number of attendees the opportunity to fully experience The Special Event and Catersource by joining the Hands-on Hundred program. Attendees commit to volunteer a minimum of 10 hours (two five-hour shifts) on the setup, on-site logistics and tear-down for the social events related to the shows. This program is a learning and hands-on experience. If you are new to the industry, looking for a different experience at the show, or just want to help out on-site...this program is for you!
You can learn more about all of the opportunities to get involved on January 13th during the virtual Call to Arms meeting. You can register to attend the meeting by by clicking here.
During the 90-minute meeting you will learn:
- Details of the Catersource + The Special Event Conference and Tradeshow taking place July 19-22, 2021 in Miami Beach.
- Current plans for education, keynotes, exhibition hall and showcasing events.
- Information about our Hands on Hundred volunteer program.
- Vision for the showcasing events from our event chairs. Those interested in assisting with sponsorship, planning and design will be placed into breakout groups to discuss in more detail.