The editors at Special Events Magazine are preparing the fourth edition of our "25 Top DMCs" list--should you be included?
The list provides useful detail about the biggest destination management companies, including top management, capabilities, revenue and profiles of noteworthy events.
The list is an editorial feature of Special Events Magazine; there is no charge whatever to be included.
If you have not yet received a questionnare from us and you wish to be considered, please answer the following questions:
- name of company
- headquarters city, state/province, country
- headquarters phone
- Web address
- name of chief executive
- number of employees
- what cities/regions you specialize in
- average number of events for which you provide DMC services each year (can be a range, e.g., 100 to 200)
- average annual revenue from providing DMC services (can be a range, e.g., $1 million to $2 million)
- noteworthy capabilities: What do you do best in your market?
- noteworthy events from the past year for which you provided DMC services
- your name (will not be printed)
- your e-mail address (will not be printed)
- If you are a member of a network, consortium, etc., please list that name here. (Do NOT list professional/trade associations, e.g., MPI.)
Responses due Nov. 2; to reply, please click here.