Special Events is on the lookout for photos to be published in both Special Events magazine and on the Special Events website.
In particular, we are interested in photos showcasing your event expertise. Photos might weddings, corporate events, fudraising galas, among others.
We also welcome photos of décor and other details including able setups, stationary, florals, event guests and any other photos you think may lend themselves to any of our future publications.
We are currently looking for photos taken in 2020 or 2021 of:
- Corporate Events
- Fundraising Galas
- And more
So, take a look through your digital photo albums, solicit photos from colleagues and vendor partners, and share your photos with us!
How to submit photos?
- Acceptable file formats: JPEG, PNG, TIFFs
- Only electronic, high-resolution photos can be used.
- Preferred file size: 8x10 at 300 dpi
- When possible, please upload photos to a file sharing site (ex. Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, WeTransfer.)
- If you are not able to upload to shared drive, please send individual photos to [email protected]
- To submit photos, send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Link to the shared folder (if applicable)
- Company name
- The photographer’s name, agency, and any copyright information. Where possible, ensure permission from the photographer.
- A full caption with as much detail about the photo as possible including recipe information.
Examples of past photos we have used in publications
Bron the Flower Guy | Virginia . Photo courtesy Clear Sky Images
Gretchen Culver, Rocket Science Events. Photo courtesy Jeremie Barlow Photography.
Thank you for sharing your photos!
Disclaimer: By submitting images, you acknowledge that you own the right to share them, and allow Special Events permission to use them editorially.